Company: Cumberland Pharmaceuticals
Job description: Cumberland Pharmaceuticals is a growing specialty pharmaceutical company that acquires, develops and commercializes branded, prescription biopharmaceutical products. We are dedicated to providing innovative, high quality products that improve the care for patients.
We grew from our founding to become a member of the Inc 500 fastest growing private companies in America. We followed with an Initial Public Offering and listing on the NASDAQ stock exchange, which has provided us with a strong financial foundation.
Cumberland is based in Nashville, Tennessee which features the largest concentration of health care companies in the United States. We are also working with Vanderbilt University and other academic research centers across the region, to identify research breakthroughs and jointly advance the resulting products towards the marketplace.
Our commercial portfolio includes seven FDA approved brands. Our strategy involves maximizing the potential of our existing brands, while continuing to build a line of differentiated products. We support our products through our national hospital and field sales divisions, as well as our medical science liaison team. As we focus on the U.S., we also have a network of distinguished partners around the world to bring our medicines to patients in their countries.
In addition to our marketed brands, we have a robust pipeline of new product candidates in late stage clinical development that are designed to treat diseases that today have no effective treatment. We are also continuing our business development initiatives to acquire select products and to establish co-promotion and other corporate partnerships.
Our culture fosters a respectful, ethical and enjoyable workplace aimed at delivering success through the team efforts of our high performance, dedicated organization. Our people are Cumberland’s most valuable assets, and we have a number of programs designed for employee development, recognition and rewards.
To support the company’s Executive Department with various key meetings, visitors, special projects, and other initiatives.
- Help coordinate key meetings, including agenda preparation, presentations, CPI and CET board meeting materials.
- Assist with hosting visitors including preparing travel itineraries, securing hotel accommodations and transportation.
- Assist with identifying venues and facilitating activities for the National Awards Banquet and Reception as well as other events.
- Create a digital document directory.
- Assist with the coordination of logistics for CPI and CET Board meetings.
- Help with the coordination and distribution of corporate sponsored event tickets.
- Assist with printing, formatting and other administrative requirements of the C.E.O.
a. Inside the Company – Confers with all levels at corporate headquarters, as requested.
b. Outside the Company – Any individual or group which is necessary to complete the assigned task and has been approved by the supervisor.
c. Others – Liaise with representatives of external service providers including hotels, airlines, restaurants and caterers
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a polished presentation, be detail oriented, resourceful, and able to handle several projects simultaneously.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Vacation days
- Sick days
- Personal days
- 13 Paid company holidays
Location: Nashville, TN
Job date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 07:26:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!