Company: International Christian School
Job description: International Christian School, Hong Kong, a Private Independent School offering a “through-train” K-12 affordable quality Christ-centered education based on North American school curriculum to over 1,100 multinational English-speaking students, is looking for a suitable candidate to take up the role to provide quality services in people, processes, and systems by applying biblical values in daily operation.
You will be joining a community of Christian professionals who will welcome your expert language skills, and knowledge of human resources management and executive support to the Board of Trustees, related sub-committees and the HR Team.
- Perform a full range of board secretarial and administrative duties for the Board of Trustees and its committees, the School Supervisor, School Management Committee Chair, and Parent Association Chair.
- Follow up action points with responsible parties and keep the Board Chair informed of the progress.
- Maintain and update the portal and register of the Board of Trustees and its committees, statutory records and filing systems.
- Administer employees’ benefit programs
- Act as an assistant to the Head of Human Resources, and provide support in general HR administrative duties
- At least 4 years’ human resources or company secretarial experience. Exposure gained in education or NGO settings is preferred.
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree or above in any discipline, preferably in Business Administration, Human Resources or Communications. Professionally company secretary qualification is not a must.
- Familiarity in board procedures, compliance and due diligence will be an added advantage.
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese. Excellent note-taking, editing, formatting and proofreading skills are necessary.
- Excellent organization and prioritization, with the ability to work independently under tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Hands-on experience in office applications such as MS Office, Google Suite, etc.
- Handle confidential information in a discreet and professional manner.
- Be fully cognizant of the need to work outside normal school hours occasionally.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to suitable candidates. Join us through submitting an online application with your resume and salary expectations at .
We are committed to providing a child safe environment safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All applicants must be willing to undergo thorough background checks and child protection screening.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purposes.www.ics.edu.hk All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Location: Hong Kong
Job date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 22:52:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!