Company: COLO MESA UNIV HUMAN RESOURCES
Job description: At Colorado Mesa University, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all faculty, staff and student body. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
- Administrative Post-Award Finance Specialist $46,000-$48,000/Year 06/17/2021
- Vice President of Development/ Foundation CEO $130,000-$180,000/Year 06/18/2021
- Assistant Coach Women’s Wrestling $30,000-$32,000/Year 06/21/2021
- Admissions Counselor Southern California Region $50,000-$53,000/Year 06/21/2021
- Admissions Counselor $35,000-$38,000/Year 06/21/2021
- Assistant Coach Swimming $32,000-$36,500/Year 06/25/2021
- Career and College Advisor $38,000-$40,000/Year 06/28/2021
- Adjunct Faculty Lecturer of Sculpture $2,250-$4,500/Semester 07/31/2021
- Faculty Instructor of Spanish $40,000-$45,000/Year 06/18/2021
Expected salary: $30000 – 32000 per year
Location: Grand Junction, CO
Job date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 07:46:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!