Job description: ABOUT AXA HONG KONG AND MACAU
AXA Hong Kong and Macau, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself on serving over 1.3 million customers in the region. In addition to being the #1 global Property & Casualty commercial lines insurer, we are also one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong and Macau.
‘Empowering people to live a better life’ is the goal of AXA Hong Kong and Macau, which is reflected in everything we do. We are one of the most diversified insurers, providing a full range of coverage for individual and commercial customers. We offer all-round, integrated solutions across Life, Health and Property & Casualty to address all their insurance needs.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited
 AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
- Formulating the Health & Protection products strategy to meet the needs of different channels and the company overall strategy on these markets
- Leading dedicated resources and collaborating with shared resources, responsible for developing and maintaining Health & Protection products
- Leading concept formation and testing, research, and implementation of new Health & Protection products
- Primary business KPIs include top and bottom line volumes, profitability measures, as well as distributor satisfaction
- Channel and senior management communications: regular meetings with distributors, product committees and work stream/steering committee meetings of specific projects
- Collaborating and working with other teams (e.g. actuarial, marketing, operations, investment etc.) to drive recommended solutions
- Ensuring appropriate risk management governance and transparency of relevant technical and business decisions
- Must be capable of representing AXA in front of distributors, business partners as well as the press and public, as the case may be
- Team Leadership: Develop talent through appropriate guidance, training and development initiatives.
- Key personal qualities required: innovation, execution, leading and influencing
- 12+ years’ experience in product field, of which 5 years of managerial experience
- Fellow Actuary – Good technical foundation, with excellent working knowledge of actuarial techniques
- Excellent presentation skills & senior stakeholder management
- Strong organizational, problem solving & able to work in ambiguity
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player, efficient & minimal mistake tolerance
- Good command of both English and Cantonese, in spoken and written
Location: Hong Kong
Job date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 07:20:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!