Job description: Civil Engineer (f/m/d) – Szczecin
PL, Szczecin | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 15299
Vestas is currently seeking for a Civil Engineer to strengthen our Engineering team in Northern and Central Europe.
WTG Engineering NCE
Civil Engineering NCE
WTG Engineering NCE Departement is responsible to support regional Service and Construction organisations with technical knowledge to install and operate Vestas WTGs successfully. The department consists of three teams: Electrical-, Mechanical- and Civil Engineering team.
The Civil Engineering team consists of 8 highly experienced and dedicated employees located in Hamburg and Husum (Germany).
- Evaluating damages on foundations and coatings, assess measurements values and perform RCAs, give recommendations to Service organisations
- Support identifying, developing and implementation of foundation remediation measures
- Evaluate construction deviations on foundations and develop mitigation measures
- Providing answers to technical questions to internal and external stakeholder
- Taking part in customer or supplier meetings and seminars
- Ensure technical knowledge is shared within WTG Engineering teams
- Bachelor/Master´s degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, verbally and in writing
- German language knowledge would be a huge advantage, but is not a MUST
- Experience in Wind Industry preferred but not required
- Experiences with Eurocode 2, DNV/GL and IEC standards for wind turbines preferred but not required
- Strong technical and analytical skills for root cause failure analysis and problem solving
- Customer oriented and the ability to understand the business value seen from a service and customer perspective
- Structured, self-driven, takes initiative and ownership
- Highly self-motivated and results orientated candidate able to become part of a competence team
- Strong and effective communicator
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily work under a fast-paced environment
- Ability and willingness to travel within NCE region (20 days per year in NCE region)
What we offer:
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, and international environment at the world’s global leader of wind energy.
We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a strong technical commitment.
Furthermore we offer:
- Full time long term cooperation
- Home Office capabilities
- Structured onboarding
- Career development planning
Please apply via the careers portal to be considered.
For further information please contact Monika Czyzewska Senior Recruiter
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at and follow us on our social media channels
Location: Szczecin, zachodniopomorskie
Job date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 23:49:11 GMT