Job description: As a Security Operations Engineer you will be expected to:
- Leading cybersecurity solution specifically around security operations center tools such as SIEM, SOAR, VM, IDS/IPS, Pentest, Forensics, etc.
- Work alongside the engineering teams, providing expert leadership and advice on secure architecture, design, and implementation.
- Create and scale security products and services that developers love, and would line up to get.
- Lead with code, automation, and data in everything you do.
- Create security impact across partner teams, with strong support from the business.
Specific to this role
You have multi-year (>5 years) experience with threat modeling, secure architecture, and also a clear vision for how you would improve a security operations center:
- Experience with: SIEM (ELK, Splunk, Elastic Security, Alien Vault, QRadar, ArcSight), SOAR (Demisto, ServiceNOW, etc.), Ticketing (JIRA, ServiceNow, Remedy, etc)
- Minimum 1+ Years’ experience in a Security operation center with SIEMs or 1+ years of applicable experience with Linux/UNIX systems in a production environment
- Knowledge of Network Security Practices (e.g. TLS, X.509, PKCS, SMPK, SASL), and fundamental understanding of basic network concepts (TCP/IP, common ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth, common security elements, and architectures)
- Knowledge and experience in Network security practices (e.g TLS, X.509, PKCS, SMPK, SASL) and Vulnerability scanning tools
- Experience with NIST Cybersecurity Framework, MITRE ATT&CK Framework, OWASP, and Defense in Depth.
- Proficiency with Anti-Virus, HIPS, ID/PS, Full Packet Capture, Host-Based & Network Forensics, RSA Security.
- In-depth knowledge of architecture, engineering, and operations of at least one enterprise VM platform (e.g. Nessus, Qualys, OpenVAS)
- You have real-world experience in some of the basic security concepts like Identity, Data protection, Monitoring, and Incident Response in the on-premise/cloud space.
- You are a hands-on developer in one or more Elastic products, Kubernetes Platform, Java, Python language and have experience with NIST Cybersecurity Framework, MITRE ATT&CK Framework, OWASP, and Defense in Depth.
- Great attention to detail, analytical thinking, ability to learn new technologies quickly, and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment also able to Influence technical and non-technical stakeholders
- We are also looking for someone who has a proven ability to manage and produce results, expert knowledge of developing security operations center, and someone who is a strong communicator that is comfortable working cross-functionally, with a track record of delivering results and demonstrating strong ownership.
Mid-Senior Level / Manager IT and Software Computer Software / Engineering 1 opening Bachelor’s degree graduate
Pensieve is a defense technology startup that focuses on augmenting human intelligence with our AI, big data, and cybersecurity solutions.Working in the defense & intelligence sectors is a privilege that most startups can not get. We don’t take this opportunity lightly.And with this great power comes great responsibilities.Imagine what it will take to build a fantastic product for a crucial sector? It will take a world-class technology team.Now, this is a really high bar, we get it, but we are sure that we’ll get there in a short time.What kind of person makes our team world-class? – Someone that others can learn from & can respect (imagine if everyone in the team is this way!).- Highly mature (age has nothing to do with this).- Comfortable in a highly ambiguous situation.- When something has not yet existed, then this person will create it.- Strives to achieve excellence.- Not afraid of different challenges daily.- Has a lot of grit and resilience.- Realizes that listening to their ego or pride can stop them from learning, growing, and iterating from mistakes.- Understands that the job description is just a starting point, but the real world requires flexibility.We have a big dream that Pensieve products will one day become the brain in every defense and intelligence mission out there. This dream is a big one, and we are working on it at an extremely fast pace. In other words, if you want to take it easy, do the same thing every day, and live a pretty comfortable existence, then our company is not for you.We are based in Jakarta, Indonesia, with offices in Singapore & India.
Location: Jakarta Selatan
Job date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 22:27:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!