Company: Baker Hughes
Job description: Would you like to learn from the best technical minds?
Do you enjoy taking on technical challenges?
Take your career to the next level
The Field Service Engineering Traineeship is designed for fresh graduates where Baker Hughes will train fresh talent who meet the required criteria to perform their traineeship in a specific business. The traineeship duration commences at 6 months and will develop your technical knowledge and soft skills and provide on the job learning and exposure.
Aspart of your Traineeship,you will be involved in:
- As a field engineer trainee, you will work at different Baker Hughes sites and remote as applicable.
- Assist the service manager in the research projects, simplification projects, tracking and execution of customer claims on the assigned equipment’s
- Assist the service manager and field engineers to plan jobs, expedite shop repair activities and facilitate parts orders critical to outages.
- Project controls; cost tracking, purchasing, invoicing and expediting
- Preparation of excel spreadsheets and online input to Baker Hughes online systems as required.
- Organizing activities and logistics
- On-site outage experience with O&G turbomachinery equipment’s (Gas turbines, Compressors, Control Systems, etc), in the capacity of assistant to the lead field engineer/service manager.
- General Tech/Admin assistance to the Ops team.
- In this traineeship you will learn about Baker Hughes & its’ culture, gain soft skills and core service activities related to gas turbines and compressors.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this traineeship you will:
- Have abachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Computer Science or Mechatronics.
- Graduated from your Bachelors’ degree within the last 12 months
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
- Be inquisitive and outwardly present a thirst for more knowledge
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying, without sponsorship or time restrictions.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. During this traineeship, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional remote workingas required(Talk to us about your desired flexibleworking options when you apply)
Working with us
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse,ambitiousand collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering,dataand science.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know wehave topush the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job date: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 22:32:34 GMT