Company: Just Develop It Group
Job description: Grabalaptop is looking to hire an eCommerce Product Listings Creator & Customer Services Assistant.
We are looking for an experienced individual or someone who is a fast learner (University Graduate with IT, Business or Marketing course, for example) to join our team in an established eCommerce business.
Grabalaptop is a major re-seller of well-known branded computer products in the consumer electronics industry. Our Head office is based in Farlington, Hampshire, where we refurbish, prepare and dispatch our products for sale.
Within this role, a successful candidate will be required to:
- Take Photographs of Laptops & Other IT Equipment.
- Edit Images Using Photoshop & Image Cropping Software.
- Create Accurate, Detailed & Inventive Product Listings On eCommerce stores, such as eBay.
- Research Product Pricing & Listings of similar stock listed by other sellers.
- Answer customer queries via email & telephone calls.
- Manage product inventory ensuring stock levels are correct & checked regularly.
- It is desirable that a successful candidate would have at least 1 Years’ experience in eCommerce Sales & Product Listings.
- Responsible and reliable.
- Willingness and desire to learn.
- Organised with high attention to detail.
- Competent using IT software, including Photoshop & Image cropping software.
- Work well under own initiative.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to help out in other departments when required.
At Grabalaptop we offer the chance to work in a friendly team and in a business that values its people and their contribution, treats its staff with dignity and respect, recognising and rewarding their success.
In return for your continued hard work, we offer 20 days’ holiday in addition to bank holidays, a staff room with games and TV’s for break times and regular team nights/days out.
If you feel that you would like to join us and that this role would suit your strengths, we would be delighted to hear from you!
40 Hours p/w (Mon-Fri 9am – 6pm)
Salary: £18,500 – £22,000 DOE
** DUE TO THE CURRENT CORONAVIRUS RESTRICTIONS, INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED VIA ZOOM **
Expected salary: £18500 – 22000 per year
Job date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 23:11:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!