Company: Cumberland Pharmaceuticals
Job description: Profile & Mission
Cumberland Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company that acquires, develops and commercializes branded prescription products designed to improve quality of care and address unmet medical needs.
With a focus on underserved niche markets, including hospital acute care and gastroenterology, we deliver products that serve patients in the U.S. market. Cumberland also makes its products available to patients internationally through select strategic partnerships.
While Cumberland’s commercial capabilities are focused on the U.S. market, our business development team is actively pursuing opportunities to make our brands available to patients in markets around the globe.
Our primary mission is to improve upon patient care with products that offer clear advantages over existing treatments. We also strive to deliver solutions that may help reduce costs for healthcare providers and, ultimately, patients.
The Field Sales Representative (FSR) is responsible for generating sales for assigned Cumberland product(s) to targeted facilities within a defined geography by meeting customer needs. FSR will work within established budget guidelines and adhere to all sampling and documentation policies.
1. Function independently with a high degree of sales proficiency and integrity.
2. Possess strong product knowledge; put into practice learned product knowledge to accomplish sales objectives.
3. Meet assigned sales goals.
4. Create and implement an individual Business Plan for territory, under the direction and supervision of supervisor.
5. Develop a strategy for increasing product usage (i.e., pull-through) by appropriate targeting of key personnel (physicians, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals) to increase sales in territory.
6. Assess sales performance and market trends with Cumberland management; make suggestions and implement appropriate actions to enhance sales performance.
7. Provide approved educational programs to physicians and office staff members.
8. Provide timely and competent administrative management of work hours, sales call data, customer objectives, communication responses, and expense reporting.
9. Review, implement, and practice all company policies.
10. Seek out team building opportunities in order to communicate effectively and transfer information with supervisor and peers.
11. Any other duties as assigned by management from time to time.
1. Live in designated territory.
2. Have 4-year college degree.
3. Must enjoy travel.
4. 2-3 years successful pharmaceutical sales experience.
5. Strong preference for prior experience calling on pharmacists and office based & hospital based physicians.
6. Highly professional, possess sales ability, excellent communication skills, planning and organization ability, high work standards, technical/profession knowledge, customer focus, adaptability and teamwork.
7. Must have good planning and organizational skills.
8. Must be a self-starter.
9. Must have pharmaceutical branded selling experience.
10. Must be results oriented.
Cumberland offers a competitive salary and extensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k), and generous PTO (paid time off).
Cumberland Pharmaceuticals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cumberland Pharmaceuticals complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Job date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 07:49:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!