Company: Odyssey Recruitment
Job description: This is a new general physician role in a 250-bed regional general hospital in an internal medicine department which provides services in general medicine and subspecialties. You can practice internal medicine alone or combine it with a specialist interest.
You will also participate in junior doctor and medical student education and supervision.
- In collaboration with other physicians, to provide inpatient and outpatient general medical services including acute 24 hour care and follow-up patient management.
- ensure that knowledge and skills development is ongoing and up to date with current trends.
- Contribute to the successful management and service planning and development of the medical service.
As a region Northland is renowned for its beautiful beaches and relaxed lifestyle. There are great surf beaches and beautiful harbours and bays for sailing, kite surfing and windsurfing. It is also a top spot for fishing and diving with easy access to the world famous Poor Knights Marine reserve. There are also many beautiful forests and stunning hills to explore and climb.
As well as a warm climate, the “winterless north” offers excellent schools, affordable housing and scenic coastal areas offering a range of recreational activities. It is just two hours’ drive or 25 minute flight from the international hub of Auckland and is well serviced with flights.
- Eligibility for vocational registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
- FRACP or equivalent such as FRCPC, MRCP / CCT , American Board of Internal Medicine
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Location: Auckland – Whangarei, Northland
Job date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 07:18:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!