Job description: Role: Insurance Sales Agent
Employment Type: Full Time
Pay: Commission Based ï¿½ We pay for performance! Successful first year agents average pay of nearly $38K in
their first year with the second year pay growing to an average of nearly $47K. Top agents earn over $53K in
their first year with that growing to over $68K in their second year.
Benefits: Group Life Insurance, Major Medical, Dental, Short-term; Long-term disability, Retirement Plan, 401(k), Paid Vacation, Educational Reimbursement. Superior performance is recognized through numerous awards, prizes, and trips!
Are you passionate about serving the under-served? This career could be for you!
Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company located in Chicago, IL. We are firmly committed to
servicing the insurance needs of modest-income families. As a home service family of companies, we are
dedicated to frequent personal contact with our customers for premium collection and other service needs.
Agents are each assigned a territory (called an agency) with an established book of in-force business.
Day to day activities include:
- Conducting interviews, recommending products, closing sales, and using our Family Security Selling System
- Continuously prospecting for sales opportunities
- Collecting premiums from policyholders, based on a pre-arranged schedule
- Responding promptly to policyholder service requests such as beneficiary changes, claims, loans, etc
- Keeping records, accounting for money collected, and processing paperwork
Our agents are each expected to:
- Increase the agency size
- Build good working relationships with customers
- Devote whatever time is necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the position
- Commit to ongoing development of knowledge and skills
- Extensive on-the-job training allows new agents to earn a paycheck while learning their profession.
- Licensing ï¿½ Various state licenses are required to sell or service insurance products. Our companies
provide assistance and guidance to those who are preparing to sit for licensing exams.
- Basic Training ï¿½ During the first 26 weeks, new agents complete a basic development program that
includes self-study, classroom time, role-play, and extensive fieldwork.
The opportunity to become a successful agent is an opportunity to build a better life. Among the rewards are:
- An established business ï¿½ New agents pay nothing for an established agency, which has a built-in
clientele of loyal policyholders
- Pay for performance ï¿½ A chance to write their own paycheck with increasing income opportunity as
skills and knowledge grow
- Job stability ï¿½ Employment in a field where there is an increasing need of qualified professionals
- Prestige ï¿½Recognition in the community as a respected professional
- Advancement ï¿½ The potential for future promotion to a management position
- Personal Satisfaction ï¿½ Knowing that they are doing meaningful work when they help others protect
the people they love and the things they own
- Equal opportunity ï¿½ We are firmly committed to our policy of providing equal employment
opportunity based on individual merit
Opportunity is knocking. Donï¿½t let it pass you by!
Need help? Contact our Success Center at 877-355-3007.
#acc PandoLogic. Category: Insurance, Keywords: Insurance Sales Agent0 – 0Full-Time
Location: Waco, TX
Job date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 07:59:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!