Company: Advocate Health Care
Job description: Advocate Health Care, the largest health system in Illinois and one of the largest health care providers in the Midwest. Our Corporate Support & Operations Services are equally committed to advancing Advocate’s goal of building lifelong relationships with patients by delivering the best health outcomes and highest level of service through an integrated approach to care and wellness.
ISO 9001 quality management system implementation is a strategic framework for continual improvement and integral to Advocate’s journey to high reliability and is required for accreditation. ISO 9001 implementation and ongoing improvement can enhance Advocate’s efficiency and quality outcomes. ISO 9001 encompasses all aspects of the organization and is integrated with DNV accreditation. Accreditation is required for hospital Medicare reimbursement and therefore key to achieving Advocate’s funding our future KRAs.
Project Management for ISO 9001 quality management system projects including document control, non~conforming products and quality management system audits
Prepare and support the sites for accreditation surveys to ensure all regulatory requirements are met.
Consultation and education for ISO 9001quality management system to ensure standardized system processes are implemented and standardized education is provided.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of work experience
- 2 years work experience in healthcare and process improvement
- Competent knowledge of clinical decision support systems
- Expert knowledge of MS~Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Competent knowledge of database querying and query design
- Demonstrated, self~directed, results oriented and creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Proven critical thinking skills and the ability to problem solve independently
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Proven writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with some supervision
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and written
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive clinical and business relationship
- ~ Knowledge of ISO 9001
- ~ Knowledge of DNV and CMS requirements
- Must travel outside Illinois for conferences and significant local travel
- Flexible hours
About Advocate Health Care
Advocate Health Care, named among the nation’s Top 5 large health systems based on quality by Truven Analytics, is the largest health system in Illinois and one of the largest health care providers in the Midwest. Advocate operates more than 250 sites of care, including 12 hospitals that encompass 11 acute care hospitals, the state’s largest integrated children’s network, the state’s largest emergency and Level I trauma network, one of the area’s largest home health care companies, and the region’s largest medical group. Advocate Health Care has 4 teaching hospitals and is a not-for-profit, mission-based health system affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and the United Church of Christ.
Location: Downers Grove, IL
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 06:05:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!