Job description: New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day.
Hourly pay rate: $18.00 or more
South Seattle SODO District
Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Part-time jobs with benefits available now. Training is provided, no experience necessary.
Join our fulfillment center team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon deliveries. Choose from a variety of part-time shifts and start getting health care benefits, a 401(k) savings plan, pre-paid tuition assistance, paid time off, and more.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them.
Health and safety are always a top priority for us. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep everyone healthy. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on ourÂ .
Reasons youâ€™ll love working at Amazon:
- Competitive pay:Â Our pay rates are competitive and your paycheck is reliable when you work for Amazon.
- Compelling Benefits:Â Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
- Career Growth:Â Many of our entry-level employees move up to become leaders within groups spanning across Amazon. The opportunities for growth are everywhere.
- Tuition assistance:Â The Amazon Career Choice program will pre-pay 95% of tuition and fees to help support your future educational goals. Through this program youâ€™ll be able to earn certificates and associate degrees in high-wage, in-demand occupations such as aircraft mechanics, computer-aided design, machine tool technologies, medical lab technologies, nursing, and many other fields. For regular, part-time employees, the program will pay up to $1,500 per year in tuition, textbooks and associated fees for up to 4 years.
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their jobs:
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand and adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations.
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
AMAZON FRESH WAREHOUSES (2 Hour or Less Delivery) â€“ Become a part of Amazonâ€™s super-fast (2 hours or less) delivery service. We offer fresh, frozen, and packaged groceries, so youâ€™ll work in varying climates from room temperature to walk-in freezer environments. We will provide you with the right gear to stay warm during the colder parts of your shift. If you need flexibility in your schedule, this job allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own, plus you can cash out your pay instantly [only available to select employee groups]. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises! Full-time and Part-time roles with set schedules may also be available.
- Must be able to understand and adhere to all safety requirements
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visitÂ . PandoLogic. Keywords: Store Shopper, Location: Edmonds, WA – 98026
Expected salary: $1500 per month
Location: Edmonds, WA
Job date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 07:09:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!