Company: DBS Bank
Job description: Group Technology and Operations drives the DBS’ digital transformation agenda to allow us to scale new heights and reimagine the future of banking. To thrive in the age of digital disruptions, we focus on innovative ways to scale our cloud-based technologies, utilise modern frameworks and deploy automation best-practices.
We’ve also built a data-driven culture to develop clear guardrails on data governance and make data more accessible securely. Looking further into the technology horizon, we are exploring key merging technologies such as 5G, Internet of things (IoT), blockchain, quantum computing and AR/VR that will able us drive better business outcomes and customer journey.
- Handle data initiatives relating to data stewards for control and governance, acting as data SME for the whole DBSI T&O Unit.
- Design and build control tower framework, analytics, general hypothesis testing and all related initiatives with data to handle operation’s data strategies.
- Work closely with stakeholders within regional data and local IT team to deliver data ingestion initiatives from use cases for Data Mart (ADA Lite) implementation.
- Conduct general analytics to identify areas of improvement for T&O wide and deliver actionable insights for stakeholders and involve in the overall implementation and improvement.
- Communicate strategic recommendations for operation based on insights coming from data and operationalize the process of analytics to each unit.
- Perform strategic T&O initiatives to achieve Demand Management agenda, Digital adoption agenda, using Agile method, good governance of project management and manage the implementation
- Perform continuous process improvements whenever its applicable during project run and ensure work-around is establish as well
- Involve in Innovation agendas that delivers growth for DBSI T&O and Business through ideation methodology, from proposition, prototyping and delivery.
- Ensure project delivery within budget, timeline and quality standard to support T&O and the bank achieving their objective and goals
- Assess risk and control deficiencies or other scope in addition to give value on the initiative and conform for with all applicable policies, standards, SOP and regulations
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience as a Data Analyst, Business Intelligence, or Data Science fields related.
- Have an experience with Data Visualization Tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.). Tableau specifically is a plus
- Possess knowledge in data mining / data processing tool such as SQL, SAS, Python or R. Any Advance knowledge in one of the tools given is highly preferable.
- Exposure to project management, process improvement, and information systems management
- Have an analytical mind and business acumen with the ability to work with data to discover patterns and trends and form conclusion and solutions based on its findings
- Good knowledge in corporate and retail banking business and operational process
- Good knowledge in banking risk management
- Proactive personality with “can do” spirit
- Highly motivated to bring innovative solution to the team
Job date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 01:55:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!