Company: Prysmian Group
- Licenced Industrial Electrician (Electro technology Certificate III) with Manufacturing/Process Background
- Min 5 Years’ experience in the field of Manufacturing
- Knowledge of Siemens S5 & S7 PLC’s / HMI’s and Scada Systems
- Experienced on AC & DC Drives (Parker / Danfoss / Siemens)
- EWP (Elevated Work Platform) / Fork Lift Licence / First Aid an advantage
- Able to do shift work and be Flexible
- Post Trade Industrial Electronics’ Certificate IV and or Elect Engineering Cert IV
- Instrumentation Knowledge (Digital and Analogue)
- Able to read Technical Schematic’s and PLC Logic
- Machine Installations and Upgrades
- Knowledge of Pneumatics’ and Hydraulics’ System’s
- Must require a visa to work in Australia, full working rights is a must
Prysmian Group, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, aims to attract and recruit individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills and abilities, who will enhance the quality of service and contribute to the Group’s success. Prysmian Group is committed to the development of an organization that prioritizes talent, where people feel respected, appreciated and free to fully express their human potential. Prysmian Group strongly believes that diversity drives meritocracy and brings significant value at all levels of the organization, increases the possibility of capturing market opportunities and maximizing value for our customers and shareholders. Prysmian Group bases its decisions on principles of equality, with evaluations based on the type of position and with a focus on best practices so individuals succeed based on their efforts and skills and their alignment with applicable job requirements.
Line Mangers, Hiring Managers, HR Corporate and HR Local are responsible for ensuring that diversity and inclusion are respected during the recruiting process. Unconscious bias and stereotypes must not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and for the real value they can bring into the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity. We turn off our bias. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Prysmian will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Your application data will be treated according to our Data Protection Policy. If you believe you require assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
Location: Dee Why, NSW
Job date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 22:32:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!