Company: Above HR
Logistics Officer >> [Up to $2.6k] [5D work week] [Islandwide]
- Islandwide Location
- 5 days work week
- Attractive remuneration packages, bonus and benefits
- Salary range from $1,800 to $2,600 (Depending on qualification and experience)
- Support day to day logistics operational tasks such as inward/outward shipments
- Responsible and keeping track of customers’ orders to ensure smooth delivery
- To liaise and coordinate with customers, warehouse staff and forwarders on shipments
- Perform pick and pack inventory items to meet customers order fulfilment
- To follow up and communicate with customers on the shipments and deliveries status to ensure that all
- Monitor and prepare on inventory report/cycle count and follow up on stock discrepancies
- Communicate and perform warehouse coordination with internal and external warehouse operation team
- To execute and perform other’s work task assigned by the superior
- Able to perform overtime
- Possess at least GCE A level and above
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in warehouse operations / customer service
- Team player and able to multitask
Candidate who are interested may also e-mail to [email protected]
or visit our website at www.abovehr.sg
Join our Telegram: @SingaporeJobsSharing
Contact us today!
We apologise that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Above HR Pte. Ltd.
EA License No: 19C9549
Above HR is a growing talent solution provider that specialises in talents sourcing and retention solutions for both private and public sector.
We believe in human relationships and the endless potential of working together. At Above, we pride ourselves as an energetic and dynamic headhunting agency that provides value added services through essential platforms that connect our partners and candidates.
We provide workforce related solutions through our comprehensive suite of services including:
- Talent sourcing and Permanent Staffing
- Contract and Temporary Staffing
- Executive and International Searches
- Applying of work passes and permits
- HR Consultancy
- Payroll Services
Our specialised teams work within their functional expertise to provide and ensure smooth offering to both clients and candidates.
Coupled with our methodology and workflow process, we ensure that service level is maintained at the highest standard within the industry.
E-mail us your resume to: [email protected]
Visit our website at www.abovehr.sg
Expected salary: $2600 per month
Job date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 06:45:21 GMT