Company: Spring Education Group
Job description: Teaching Assistants implement the educational mission in their classroom, assist the Principal with compliance programs, and communicate closely with parents. Additional responsibilities include lesson planning, curriculum implementation, assisting Lead Teacher, student portfolios and classroom management. Other duties include school events, open houses and other school wide events as needed.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Willing to maintain ongoing professional development.
- 18 years or older
- Current CPR and Pediatric First Aide
- 2+ past experience in a classroom
- Montessori or Early Childhood Education college credits preferred.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Company paid life insurance; supplemental life insurance available.
- A 401(k) plan with matching employer contributions.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Childcare tuition discounts.
- Educational assistance.
- Paid professional development days.
Location: Kirkland, WA
Job date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 07:48:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!