Job description: $1,000 Signing Bonus(external candidates only)
Where you work matters!! Swedish Medical Center is looking for a passionate Barista (1.0 FTE 40 hours per week/, Day Shift) in our Starbucks Retail location at Swedish First Hill Main Building in Seattle, WA.
Our Nutrition Services Barista creates the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
In this position you will:
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks and Swedish. Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipate customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues. Communicate information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create a community gathering space for patients, visitors, and staff.
- Assist with new staff training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Contribute to positive team environment by recognizing changes in staff morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
At Swedish, we are passionate about healthcare for our caregivers. Full-time caregivers (0.75-1.0 FTE) who earn less than $60,000 per year will be offered the Swedish PPO Medical Plan with a $0 premium cost, including dependent coverage
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire system.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent education
- Current State of Washington Food and Beverage Service Worker’s Permit
Expected salary: $60000 per year
Location: Seattle, WA
Job date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 07:02:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!