Company: Singtel Group
Job description: Optus’ vision is to be Australia’s most loved everyday brand with lasting customer relationships. A key pillar underlying this strategy is to create unique customer connections.
An opportunity which offers impact, progression and purpose! Making a direct impact on our customers.
About the Role:
The Home Product Management department is responsible for managing all Optus branded Home products across fixed, 4G Home & 5G Home portfolios for the Consumer and Soho/Micro segments.
The Product Planning Manager role will lead the administration and coordination within the Fixed Cost Transformation programs of work for the Home Portfolio.
- Facilitate and co-ordinate routines for Program/Project interaction, governance, and decision making within program
- Provide support, analysis, and documentation for regular Program/Project reporting that is visible to the Portfolio.
- Ensure tracking and management of the program financials, providing insights and analysis as well as finance administration, where required.
- Provide insights to support decision making e.g. recommendations on initiative progress, identification and actions required on key risks and issues, prioritisation calls.
- Maintaining project information, and documentation (e.g. team planner, JIRA, Confluence)
- Facilitate communication of key decisions and guidelines within the Program/Project, key stakeholders and delivery partners
- Ensure data quality in enterprise initiative management tool and walls. Manage internal consistency of data and reporting through full delivery life cycle
- Support programs/projects on project frameworks, tools and governance controls ensuring uplift and adherence
- Perform Governance through adherence to ePMO Governance Framework, Internal Risk Framework
- 5+ years’ experience and skill in a Program, PMO or Project Coordinator or Manager roles
- Project Management Certification is desirable
- Practice operating in Agile working environments
- Experience in complex stakeholder management
- Telecommunications Industry Experience
- Experience in analyses of discrete sets of information to inform decisions
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 05:46:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!