Job description: Job Description:
Abu Dhabi, UAE
You take pride in the work you do, and it shows
You approach a task with an enthusiasm to make it the best it can be — a reflection of your own high standards. Your emphasis on timeliness and accuracy will be greatly valued. If it is not top-notch work, you will correct it in your usual, upbeat “I’ve got this handled” way. You can be counted on, and we hope that we can count on receiving your…
- Establish standards for Quality which are to be applied to all Phases of the programme.
- review and approve of Contractors and Supervision Consultant’s quality documentation.
- Lead all quality meetings on site with Contractors and Consultants.
- Liaise with Employer on the adoption of Employer’s standards and documentation.
- Develop and monitor quality reporting systems which can be demonstrated to have a direct influence on quality achieved on site.
- Participates in the interview and selection process (including hiring recommendations), and makes staffing assignments in accordance with schedule requirements.
- Provides Parsons Quality Systems leadership using the ISO 9001 Standard as the basis for process
- development and optimization, procedure development, data collection and reporting, and Quality Systems training.
- Directs and coordinates efforts to initiate (and maintain) Regional/ Project ISO 9001 QMS certification.
- Implements the defined Parsons’ Corrective Action/ Preventive Action and Non-conformance tracking
- program development including defining requirements and future administration and support of a unified, system to include tracking of NCR’s, CAR’s, Audit Findings, etc.
- Collaborates with the other BUs Quality Managers/Directors in facilitating Quality Leadership programs, achieving present Quality objectives, setting future Quality objectives and providing input and coordinating output from the Quality Management Reviews.
- Provides leadership, guidance and training to Quality personnel; monitors performance, and identifies
- skills, training, and capabilities needed for Quality activities.
- Develops and provides consistent quality training programs to key personnel including direct reports.
- Provides Quality support in the Parsons policies and procedures development.
- Ensures that Parsons and customers’ quality requirements are met for products and services provided, by verifying compliance with quality standards and quality program requirements.
- Acts as a liaison with customers, contractors and/or internal departments on quality related matters.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 07:10:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!