Company: Odyssey Recruitment
Job description: An enthusiastic and motivated Consultant Radiologist to join a team of 6 Consultants and training Registrar based in a 230 bed regional hospital which provides secondary healthcare services for a resident population of 105,000 through two hospitals in Rotorua and Taupo, both of which have recently had significant upgrades and the addition of new facilities.
Rotorua Hospital is a District General Hospital in one of the most spectacular regions of New Zealand. You will have the opportunity to balance rewarding medical practice with an amazing life style.
The beautiful Lakes District of Rotorua and Taupo is well known for its outdoor recreational options including trout fishing, walking tracks, cycling and mountain biking .Lake and river water sports such as boating and kayaking are exceptional. Add this to affordable housing, good schooling and a friendly atmosphere and you have one of the best places in the world to work as a Radiologist.
Imaging provided in most modalities via:
- 1.5T Philips Achieva MR unit
- New (Oct 2015) GE Resolution GSI CT
- Siemens Artis Zee C-arm fluoroscopy suite
- GE Logic ultrasound units & GE Centricity RIS/PACS
- Teleradiology service reduces time spent on call
- Healthy department quality/ audit/ teaching activities
- Opportunity to work in private practice
Candidates should have :
- Hold FRANZCR/FRCR/ACR Board certification or equivalent
- Be eligible for specialist registration or be within three months of obtaining it
- Be eligible for vocational registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
The above position comes with an attractive relocation remuneration package and CME allowance for successful permanent appointments.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Location: Taupo, Waikato – Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
Job date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 07:05:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!