Company: EnerSys Delaware Inc.
Job description: EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications. We have over thirty manufacturing and assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries. Worldwide headquarters are located in Reading, PA, USA with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia. We complement our extensive line of Motive Power and Energy Systems with a full range of integrated services and systems. With sales and service locations throughout the world, and over 100 years of battery experience, EnerSys is the power/full solution for stored DC power products. We continue to grow in our industry by ensuring all employees possess the following core competencies: customer focused, team player, engaged, ethical, strong communication skills, and works safely.
What We’re Offering
- Paid time off plus paid holidays
- Medical/dental/vision insurance plan
- Life insurance, short/long term disability, tuition reimbursement, flex spending, and employee stock purchase plan
- 401K plan
- Culture: We value and strive for excellence in all that we do through innovative technology by creating long lasting relationships with our stakeholders, co-workers, and customers. We continentally strive to foster teamwork, engagement and enhance our employee’s skills and competence by providing appropriate training.
Work From Home
This position will work closely with Hiring Managers across the organization to address their staffing needs. The Recruiter hired for this position will play a vital role in the success of our business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Source quality candidates through a range of media.
- Support the DE&I initiatives of the company by recruiting and attracting a diverse workforce.
- Apply effective screening tools and techniques to identify the best candidates.
- Coordinate regional recruiting efforts.
- Assist with interview scheduling.
- Become a strategic business partner for Hiring Managers at all levels.
- Identify, track and report staffing metrics.
- Stay informed of developments in recruiting practices through continuous training and self driven development.
- Work within HRIS system for position creation, recruiting and onboarding process.
- Identify and utilize appropriate staffing agencies when needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, with at least three+ years of relevant experience. Will consider 5 years of relevant experience with no degree.
- Must have full cycle recruiting experience including sourcing, screening, hiring, and onboarding.
- Must have experience recruiting a wide variety of positions including professional and technical roles.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Relevant HRIS and ATS Systems.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Team Player.
General Job Requirements
- This position will work in an office setting, expect minimal physical demands.
EnerSys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Location: Reading, PA
Job date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 05:21:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!