Job description: Mô Tả Công Việc
– Inspect, recommend and implement legal compliance with occupational safety, health, and environment.
– Analyze the works and set preventive measures or procedures for safety operations.
– Conduct risk assessment and give advice on safety measures
– Analyze project plans, including recommendations & procedure for work safety measures.
– Inspect the operation to comply with the work plan, project or work safety measures and advise employees to comply with laws and regulations
– Take charge of making plan for necessary/ compulsory training courses for employees to ensure safe operations from events that may cause unsafe work
– Suggestions on safety management in the workplace that is appropriate for the workplace and continuous improvement
– Implement the inspection, discovery, and analysis of the avoidance of work injuries and troubles and the prevention of incidents
– Investigate and analyze the cause of accidents and report the result of the investigation together with suggesting resolution
– Prepare and present periodical reports to internal management team and authority on accidents and violations and determine causes.
– Give advice, teach and train the employees to work safely and without any risk of dangers.
– Ensure PPE compliance (use of right PPE at right place), perform PPE quality follow-up
– Perform other occupational safety tasks as requested (safety requirements according to GY’s standards)
– Perform audit and check that the ISO 9001 process is followed
– Perform monthly review and follow-up of the ISO process KPI
– Support Directors in the management of the QMS
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
– Bachelor Degree in health and safety/ environment/ electricity/ power/ engineering
– Required Certificate of Safety officer on Advanced Technical Level or higher.
– Experience 5 years in Safety & Technical Manager Level or higher.
Skills and Knowledge:
– Sound experience in designing and implementing policies and procedures of health and safety.
– Strong experience in ISO 9001: 2015
– Proven-track record experience in Electrical and work at height risks
– Good knowledge of legislation and procedures
– Vietnamese Nationality with good communication English skill (at least TOEIC 700) and computer literacy.
– Analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Communication and time management skills.
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Job date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 22:52:57 GMT