Job description: Introduction
The infrastructure running industries likes transportation, energy, insurance, banking or healthcare is quickly changing as the world’s relationship with technology evolves. Companies have more choices than ever before between on-premise, off-premise, or a hybrid approach. Our Infrastructure Architects are responsible for keeping up with the latest and greatest of these changes and using their expertise to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers and products.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Network Architect who is able to design and implement large scale network projects that include next-generation wireless technology (LTE/5G). He/She needs to be in a position to lead wireless network design activities from site surveys to the detailed architectural specification of a solution.
This role is responsible for designing and developing advanced cloud-based networking solutions. The Architect also assists with cloud environments such as the public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud.
Activities in Scope:
– Provide technical and program leadership as we design and deploy our next generation secure network architecture.
Serve as the primary subject matter expert on topics related to network architecture, design and implementation.
Deliver reference architectures, position papers, roadmaps, and other architectural artifacts keeping the organization at the leading edge.
Establish network architecture review and governance process to evaluate the network architecture and designs in accordance with policies, standards and industry best practices.
Lead network architecture review and governance process to ensure that existing network and proposed network architectures meet business and security requirements.
Contribute to the development and maintenance of network related models, policies and standards.
– Project Management Capabilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Subject Matter Expect in Networking elements for Cloud Platforms.
- Knowledge of Networking concepts including SDN, SD-WAN, routing tables, access control lists, firewalls, NAT, HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, OSI model.
- Strong technical background in wireless communications.
- At least one wireless networking certification at a professional level (e.g., CWNP, CCNP Wireless, Aruba Certified Professional, etc.)
- Zusätzlich im Bereich “Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise” hinzufügen:
- Familiar with 3GPP 5G NR Release 16.
- Familiar with Nokia NDAC or Samsung 5G platform
- Must be certified from one or more Public Cloud Providers e.g., IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform. Good understanding of Cloud Native
- Understanding of NFV and Cloud infrastructure for NFV (NFVI) is a plus
- Knowledge on Virtual Routers/Switches/LB/Firewall providers e.g, Cisco, Ericsson, Juniper Networks, Brocade, Palo Alto Networks, etc.,
- Knowledge on VMware Networking technologies e.g., NSX-DC, NSX-T
- Experience: >2,5 years
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Job date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 22:26:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!