Company: Bayshore Home Care
Job description: Looking for a home care company that values their staff?
We would love to talk with you about joining our close-knit team at Bayshore Home Care! CNAs, HHAs, and caregivers are welcome to apply.
- Health Plan – very affordable!
- 401(k) Program – with generous employer match
- Bonus Program – up to $1000/year
- Weekly Pay – every Friday w/ Direct Deposit
- Build Your Schedule – work 10 to 40 hours per week
- Unlimited Time Off – have an appointment or vacation coming up? No problem!
- Ongoing Education – want to become a certified dementia specialist?
CASE LOCATIONS: Locations vary as you will see clients in their own homes or 1-1 in their facility. We have clients through the Tampa Bay area.
SHIFT TIMES: You can build your own schedule based on your availability and preferences. You can work several short shifts or a few long shifts each week.
PAY RATE: Start at $12.50 or $11.50 based on experience, and work your way up to $15/hr.
SAFETY: Your safety has always been a focus of ours. We do not accept COVID patients, we send you to take care of ONE client at a time, we provide free PPE & every client’s condition is monitored by our nurses.
DUTIES: As a home health aide, you are responsible for assisting home-bound seniors with personal care such as bathing & toileting, light housekeeping, basic meal preparation, transportation to appointments, medication reminders & more!
- Prior caregiving experience
- Vehicle, driver’s license & auto insurance
- Willingness to assist seniors with personal care such as bathing or toileting
- Ability to pass drug screen & background check
LET’S CARE TOGETHER!
An Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
Meet requirements of Drug Free Workplace Act of 1988
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Seminole, FL
Job date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 07:27:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!